1. The applicant will address all comments and concerns in ePlans before submitting a final, signed mylar to be recorded by the Campbell County Clerk.
2. A recording fee of $75 (seventy-five), payable to the Campbell County Clerk must be submitted with the final mylar.
3. A Service Line Agreement will need to be executed.
4. Street light and associated wiring shall be removed and relocated or an agreement and financial guarantee for such work shall be required prior to the filing of the final plat.
5. A Title Report needs to be submitted to the City Planning Division.
6. The Ordinance originally recorded with the Final Planned Unit Development Plat for The Villas at Tenth Hole Estates must be amended to include the newly established lots and submitted with the plat to be recorded. The recording fee for these documents must also be submitted with the final mylar.